April 18, 2015

Eritreans Safe After Xenophobia Attacks in Sout Africa, Ambassador

“Eritreans Safe After Xenophobia Attacks in South Africa”, Ambassador Abdu

Eritreans Safe After Xenophobia Attacks in S. Africa, AmbassadorAA | Salih Omar Abdu, Eritrea’s ambassador to South Africa, said all Eritrean citizens in the country were safe. “All Eritrean nationals are safe. We are in communication with them,” Abdu told AA by phone.

The ambassador said his countrymen in South Africa had shut their shops and planned to reopen their businesses once the violence had been contained.

“At the moment, they have not sought any assistance from the embassy,” he added.

Remarks by Ms. Elsa Haile, Director International...

High level Eritrean military delegation delivers...

President Isaias Afwerki and Prime Minister Abiy...

President Isaias returned home concluding working...

President Isaias held talks with President Al Sisi

President Isaias Afwerki on working visit to Egypt